Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Hey! News! What?

I'm trying to think of a kind, clever, or even interesting excuse for sort of, well, forgetting about this blog.

The truth, of course, is that I didn't forget, but that it's been like some nagging but minor mouth injury, which escapes my attention for a bit, which I know I ought to do something about, but it's just easier to wait and see how it looks in the morning.

At the same time, I hate when I leave something unfinished.  I still can't do 100 pushups, I can't ride my bike more than 50 damn feet without my hands, and I've tried and failed to learn French, Cantonese, Latin, and Tagalog.  And I'm forgetting how to write.

So: I'm going to get this thing going again and start updating it shortly. Whether this means having to rebuild the readership, or whether perhaps a few DFW-fans still hopefully check this page, we'll see.

It'll take a couple of days to get things rolling, but rest assured, we're going to finish Infinite Jest.

No comments:

Post a Comment