Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Entry:   creātus (n.)

Definition:    I haven’t the foggiest.  A little help?


Other:   Hal Incandenza: “But it transcends the mechanics.  I’m not a machine.  I feel and believe.  I have opinions.  Some of them are interesting.  I could, if you’d let me, talk and talk.  Let’s talk about anything.  I believe the influence of Kierkegaard on Camus is underestimated.  I believe Dennis Gabor may very well have been the Antichrist.  I believe Hobbes is just Rousseau in a dark mirror.  I believe, with Hegel, that transcendence is absorption.  I could interface you guys right under the table,” I saw.  “I’m not just a creātus, manufactured, conditioned, bred for a function.”

And since you may be curious, here is Dennis Gabor.

SNOOT score:  2

Page:  12

Source:  N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment