Pages

Monday 6 February 2012


Hi:  Just a quick note here, from your blogger.

I want to say thank-you to the people who have written in with suggestions or notes of appreciation.  While there have been relatively few comments (by e-mail or posted here), all of them really make my day and help keep me enthusiastic about this project.

Traffic has dropped off, but seems to come in cycles as the blog is featured on various other sites.  Anything you can do to let others know about the blog is very much appreciated.  That includes liking us on Facebook (see the button at the bottom).  

It goes without saying, I hope, that this project requires quite a lot of work.  There is no financial reward for me - I have no ads, and won't have any, ever.  The reward, when there is one, is in knowing people are enjoying it.  

And I really do hope you find something here useful, informative, or just fun!

Jare

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jare, I just wanted to let you know that I've been following along with the blog for a few weeks. I read it in RSS. You might want to look at how many subscribers you have via RSS to get a better idea of your full readership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't quite been able to to figure out how to determine RSS readership, but I do appreciate knowing that that avenue is available to readers.

    ReplyDelete