Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

RSS Issues and Fonts

Reader Mike W., was kind enough to write and let me know that there are issues with the RSS feed.  Words are concatenated - likely where line-breaks ought to be.  I'll see if I can fix this for the next set of entries (starting Monday).

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.  Currently I paste the entries from MS Word 2010.  

One further issue is around the font size.  I use MS Word, among other reasons, because I can set the font size to something other than the options blogger provides (regular is too small, large too big).  I know that I can manually adjust this within the HTML for each entry, but that's too time-consuming.  If you know of a way to have the font automagically set to 12, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment